Interview with Kosta Aleksic

 Interview with Kosta Aleksic

By Nikolas Fil


I had the opportunity to talk to Panserraikos forward Kosta Aleksic about his move to Panserraikos, Pablo Garcia, the Serbian National team and his goals for the season.

I want to thank Aleksic for this opportunity and I wish him all the best for the future.


First of all, You are playing for the first time in the Greek Superleague last season (you played) in Superleague 2 with Iraklis, how was it for you going from the second division to the first division?

"To be honest, it was better than I expected. I believe in myself and I know my qualities, but the facilities are better, players are faster, and stronger, until now I have shown to myself that I can fight with them, so I'm happy."


You have played for the Serbian national team two times both in friendly games, do you have as a goal to return to the Serbian national team and be part of a great team with players like Vlahovic, Kostic Milenkovic etc?

"Yes, I have two games for the national team. But to be honest, of course, I would like to play again for the national team, but now I don't have this target!"


Obviously, you have now the former PAOK and Real Madrid player Pablo Garcia as your manager, how is he as a coach, in training, on matchdays?

"You can see in the results of Panserraikos, and also in style how we play. We are happy that we can cooperate with him."


You scored Panserraikos' first goal in their return to the Greek Superleague against AEK Athens. How did you feel at that moment? Did you think at that moment you were writing history?

"To be honest, I don't think about history, okay after I get this information. But honestly, I was so proud when I scored 1 goal in the championship, especially because against a big team. But for me a goal is a goal, it doesn't matter how I score or with who I play."


And lastly, how is your season going so far? Are you happy with your performances? Is there room for improvement?

"I am always humble, so I can say that I am grateful for my achievements until now, but honestly I think that I must have at least 2-3 more goals, but this is football, I play, and I have games in my leg, I developed, so in the whole picture I'm happy, but hungry for more and more."


Again I want to thank Aleksic for this opportunity and I wish him all the best for the future.


@BVBNikolas

Hellas Football

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Top 10 Chants in Greek Football

The Panathinaikos - Croatian Connection

The Current State Of Football On Greece’s Biggest Island - Crete